Tuesday, October 21, 2008

For Laura

I'm just now getting caught up on blogs, so I thought I'd belatedly respond to Laura's Tag post.   It's an easy one and it might keep me off the bottoms of your lists for awhile.  Here is the eighth picture in my tenth folder.  It is of one of my bathrooms before the renovations...eeeww!  It looks much better now, but I don't have a picture :)

DSCN0822

5 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Well, Janet, the "after picture" is essential. But, thanks for leaving me at the bottom of the list where I am only saved by you. Actually, I realize that all of you are far more busy than I am and that it is just my loser life that causes me to haunt the blogs for new posts incessently. Nice to hear from you. Aunt Lynda

Lynda/Mom said...

Or is it incessantly? Or neither? I am losing it.

Laura Stringham said...

i'm glad that this tag even managed to get you to update your blog. maybe i should tag my mom next.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I agree with Aunt Lynda on the "after picture" being essential. In fact, both of you could blog with pictures of your houses. I've never seen either.

Deborah said...

Janet, I miss you! Are you going to ever revisit the idea of moving back to Utah?? I guess if you are doing such on-the-ball things as renovating bathrooms, you may not want to leave your house!

Check out the books I read on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1339262