My Google Reader has no new postings. And while I appreciate catching up on all your news, I did not take the time to leave comments for most of them. These hours of blog reading were a much more pleasant task than doing my assignment for my graduate class or cleaning my house or making cookies for YW tomorrow night or getting ready for the English pull-out I'm in charge of tomorrow or...you get the idea.
And I think I'll procrastinate some more by taking Scoobi for a walk. So here's a new challenge to A. Lynda who I'm told doesn't feel the need to post a blog as long as hers is more recent than mine.
:)
A cute little face....
12 years ago
6 comments:
Well, from December 29 to April 21 isn't really much of a challenge, Janet. I'll think about posting again, but more than once every couple of weeks might be a bit much for me. Nice to hear from you. Aunt Lynda
Congratulations on zeroing out reader. You should post a picture of Scoobi in her new digs. A night of relaxation is good, but don't put off that other stuff for too long. How much time does Scoobi spend on a walk in a day anyway? Wow, that was random, I need sleep. Goodnight.
Who is Scoobi? It's good to hear from you. How was your trip to UT?
Yeah! You didn't tell us much but it's still good to hear - or read!
Glad you made some time to do some great reading - and then let us know you did! Brent spent several days reading all of his cousins blogs including archives! He loved catching up on everyone. We look forward to hearing from you in another four months!
Oh, Janet, those food pics from your earlier post made me crave your cooking. You are too gifted!!! Miss you.
Post a Comment