A) Four places that I go to over and over:
School (work), Church (Sundays and YW activities), Wal-Mart, Families’ houses (parents, Wendy’s, Wendy’s in-laws)
B) Four people who e-mail me:
Church people (YW, RS, Visiting Teaching, etc), Mom, Camille Wengreen (editing boss), Jay people (work)
C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
Home (when I cook for others), Thai Taste, Yia Yia Mary’s Greek, Piccolo’s Italian
D) Four places you would love to be:
NYC, San Diego, UT, Spokane, England, Africa, Russia, Australia, DC area, Maine, Prince Edward Island, Hawaii, Colorado, China, Thailand, Greece, Italy, France…oops, did it say only four?
E) Four people I'm almost sure will respond:
Most of the Lawrence side has done it already—let’s get those Cowles cousins involved
F) Four of your favorite TV shows:
I’m ashamed to admit these—Castle, House, Bones, Lie to Me
2 comments:
Fun to see your responses. Thanks.
Glad to know you have places you'd like to go other than Walmart! Hope you get the Cowles' cousins a-moooving!
Post a Comment