I used to invest a bit of time and money into my very eclectic music habit. But for the last several years, I’ve been stuck in a rut, not really liking much of what was being released. Recently, however, thanks to Pandora, I’ve been exploring some of the options that are out there. I’ve found a few songs that I really like. I can’t vouch for the rest of the artists’ works because unlike the good ole days where I’d rush out and buy a CD, I usually just download one song at a time from Amazon. It’s a marvelous improvement and they automatically load into both Zune and iTunes. Anyhow, here’s a few songs you might want to take a gander at if you think your tastes are anything like mine.
“Everybody” by Ingrid Michaelson
“Fact-Fiction” by Mads Langer (you can hear the entire song on this Danish artist’s website)
“Run” by Snow Patrol (Every time I hear this song I could swear it was written for the soundtrack of the movie version of the Hunger Games series—great reads, btw)
“Flowerparts” by Bob Schneider
"Where Does the Good Go" by Tegan and Sara
2 comments:
I love Ingrid Michealson! Really enjoyed these songs...I might need to go make a few downloads now...
Yes, I am yet to get into downloading songs, but I do think that would be preferrable to buying whole CDs.
Post a Comment