Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summer Plans Follow Up

So, I've heard from a few people who would be interested and able to go to Black Canyon this year, but more who are interested but unable to go this year.  I'm currently thinking that maybe just a small "scouting" party could go for a shorter stay this year and figure out all the tricks and quirks and then we could plan a big shebang for next year when more people could come and we'd have more time to plan and put it all together.  What do you think?

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I think that sounds good. I should be able to go next year because I'll be done with my masters AND my school is going to be 9 month next year.

MaryAnn said...

I think that is a good idea. This year probably would not work for me but if I knew a year in advance and could plan for next year I could probablt make it work.

Jason&Shannon said...

Better, much better.

Lynda/Mom said...

As much as I would like to be a part of your scouting party, I'm afraid I will have to cancel. I hope you have fun, if you can, without me. I have a pull to head back to the old country, so maybe next year we can pull it off. Aunt Llynda

Check out the books I read on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1339262