I've returned from trip number one. It was enjoyable and I will be doing more posts about the various sites. But until then, hopefully these little tidbits will keep you eager with anticipation.
Today, I was trying to upload the pictures I had taken on my trip from my camera to use in my posts, so I plugged in my card reader and nothing happened. Usually, Photoshop automatically opens. Then I opened Photoshop. Still, it did not ask to import my pictures. "What's the deal?" I wondered. Next I tried to manually import the pictures. It wouldn't read my card. "Why isn't this thing working?" I tried to access it several more ways...nothing! I was starting to get frustrated. Then it dawned on me--I hadn't put the memory card in the card reader. So I muttered my favorite expletive, "idiot," and went to go get my card out of my camera. Amazing how it all worked like it was supposed to after that! Ironically, minutes after that I succumbed to one of those online IQ tests which measured my IQ at 145. Good thing they didn't ask me how a card reader works!
One of the first things I did was go check on my garden. A big thanks to my mom, who kept it watered. I picked three ginormous cucumbers. One was 14 inches long! I also picked several tomatoes and am anxiously awaiting several cantaloupe (which I thought was yellow squash when I planted it) and zucchini.
1 comment:
Your garden sounds like so much fun!
Post a Comment