Thursday, June 17, 2010

Good Things to Come

I love Elder Holland.  He doesn’t even know I exist, yet he’s had as profound an impact on my life as almost anyone else in it.

4 comments:

Michael said...

Thanks for sharing, Janet. In his conference address that this was taken from, Elder Holland clarifies that this is a story taken from his own experience. Good reminder that "it will be all right in the end."

Andrea said...

This is great to remember when times seem hard... but there are good times ahead! Thanks for sharing!

Barbara said...

I think I needed that just about as much as you. Thanks for posting it--I needed to hear that tonight.

Lynda/Mom said...

Elder Holland might know I exist--he did once--but it doesn't do me any more good than anyone else who enjoys his insights. He is pretty much incomparable when it comes to knowing how to reach an audience with some profound thoughts. Aunt Lynda

Check out the books I read on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1339262